Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gilda's Club NYC

Tonight I am going to 'Gilda's Club' on West Houston St. in NYC. I am visiting kids that have a parent or sibling that has or had cancer, or was lost to the disease.

The kids are in a program called 'Noogieland'. I thought for a minute 'noogie' meant 'wedgie'. I am glad I am a dog with built in undies, because I am so small people might try to give me wedgies if they could.

Nah, my mom would protect me.

In the park a week ago, a man told mom I have a 'butt moustache'. Turns out I do, indeed, have one.  I guess it's therapeutic to some people to analyze a dog's bottom. That said, just another way I am spreading my brand of 'Chester Therapy'. Look at my puppie butt if you like! The color gradation is exquisite!

Sorry, if I am a wacky pup right now.... I am not really a morning dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment