Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Being A Busy Puppy

 My mama is going to take me to do a lot more loving and hugging and cuddling. Lately, she has brought me to some people in our apartment building. One woman just lost her dog of 14 years. She actually isn't so good. She likes my little brother Cosmo Kramer and not me! OK, to each their own mama says.

But, there is another lady who needs spine surgery. I sit on her lap for as long as I can and she said I make all the difference. I think I must live to love people.

I am very pleased my Mama/ partner in dog therapy is going to take me out more. I totally thrive on the attention, and I sense when people need me. I am not a narcissist by any means, but I am aware of how amazing of a dog I am. My mom has never met a dog like me, and she tells me this all the time.

I am a furry vessel of love.  Maybe I will get to love you someday.

Love, Chester

1 comment: