Wednesday, February 22, 2012

:)

Erica Stein, who lives in the West Village, recently brought one of her dogs, a 1-year-old Chihuahua named Mr. Cosmo Kramer, to a more somber event: a friend’s funeral. Stein felt that her friend who had passed away would value his presence. “She loved my cat,” says Stein. “I knew she’d have loved to meet my dogs.”
Stein’s two pups, her other 1 1/2-year-old Chihuahua and therapy dog is named Sir Chester Sundae Latte Coco Puff, also accompany her to medical appointments.
“At the dentist, Chester lies across my chest quietly while I’m having my teeth worked on,” says Stein.
She explains: “I used to drag people around with me to do things I didn’t enjoy. But after my fiancĂ© and I broke up, my dogs stepped up to the plate. They make me feel happy, comfortable and at ease.”


Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/pets/better_together_yPqMjoTHxao5ILmAciR4UJ#ixzz1n89RTCVn

No comments:

Post a Comment